After purchase, a license will be sent to you via US mail.
Stick Dog Pedigree Software incorporates and supports heritable kinds of information needed in order to breed better dogs. This full feature software makes it simple to enter and save the names, titles and certifications of each ancestor. With your data entered and saved into the application you can easily view and print your pedigrees and project trail matings at any time.
Once you have entered each ancestor, the software will automatically generate two other pedigrees (Stick Dog and Symbols pedigree). Both are tools for advanced pedigree analysis. One of the advanced features is to allow the user to see the strengths and weaknesses of each ancestor.
With this kind of information, breeders can begin to breed factually rather than by chance.
Stick dog Pedigree is point-and-click software
Stick Dog Features
- Easy - just fill in the dog’s name, titles and certifications
- Print - click to print or Save your work
- Stores Your Data - Stick dog software remembers the details of dogs previously entered. E.g. when creating a new pedigree if the Sire/Dam is one you've added before you can just select his/her name from a list and the program will automatically pull in all their ancestors as far back as you've previously entered.
- Customize - Change fonts, colors, number of ancestor generations
- Import/Export - transfer data in and out of the program. Allows breeders to exchange coded pedigrees
- Data Fields - add new data, information and other details about each dogs (AKC registration #, breeder, owners, etc.).
- User Manual - A comprehensive User Guide is available online